Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Lady Angler
Lancashire
Lady Angler is female  Lady Angler has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2011, 11:25 AM

Re: 'Born & Bred' ..... Where?

I'm a Sand Grown Un......Born in Morecambe,home of the delicious Morecambe Bay Shrimp and birthplace of Eric Morecambe..... and Thora Hird.

Morecambe has had a lot of criticism over the years but the views across the bay are stunning and the Lake District is less than an hour away......I love it...x

The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-07-2011, 12:22 PM

Born in Purley which was Surrey but probably part of Greater London now? Lived for a long time in Tonbridge, Kent but moved to Watford 3.5 years ago with my new partner who has recently died. We were on the point of moving to Stowmarket in Suffolk but I have decided to stay put now so have pulled out of the sale and purchase. Part of me would still like to move but I think its fairer on the dogs to stay where I am and I do have friends in the area which I wouldn't have if I moved.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 09:09 AM

I'm from The Isle of Mull, but live on the Scottish Mainland now.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 10:30 AM

I am originally a yorkshire lass, left yorkshire to move around once i got married.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 03:37 PM

I was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Moved to Guelph, Ontario (smaller and much nicer) for a couple of decades and am now in London, Ontario (not as friendly as Guelph. A band that played here recently (Loverboy) told Rolling Stone magazine they had a gig in London - but "unfortunately it was London, Ontario". The locals are still miffed at that comment.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 08:37 PM

I've lived in the Pendleside of Lancashire all my life. Single life born and lived in Roughlee on a farm for 5yrs. then lived in Wheatley on a farm for 14yrs. Married life in Nelson town for 28yrs. and now finally lived in Colne town for 20yrs.
poppycock
hampshire England
poppycock is female  poppycock has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2011, 07:25 PM

Born portsmouth lived in lancashire for a time now back in waterlooville hampshire
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by poppycock ->
Born portsmouth lived in lancashire for a time now back in waterlooville hampshire
Come ride the 700 bus and come and visit me darlin' - just 50 miles along the coast from you.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by poppycock ->
I am very near you! I live near Petersfield and work at the country park, a number 37 bus ride away!
seaspirit
stowmarket suffolk
seaspirit is female  seaspirit has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2011, 11:34 PM

I'm a Londoner but moved up here to be nearer mumas she married a Norfolk man

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top