Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 11:21 AM

Re: It's Mouse Season!

Oh the poor wee mouse Bet the cat had a field day!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 11:58 AM

Good shot Eileen, you were pretty nifty with the camera there!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:11 PM

Good job there, just hope it wasn't Minnie or Mickey
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Losos, I don't think she could come: I know you have a quarantine for dogs, not sure about cats. She's probably love clearing out the cellar!
Yes it applies to cats as well and strictly enforced in UK 'tho not quite so strict in other European Union countries, for that reason some people bring their dogs and cats into France or Germany hoping to transfer them to UK but it doesn't work, wherever an animal comes from it must either be quarantined for six months OR must have had the rabies jab AND a letter from an approved laboritory stating the injection worked (1% of Rabies jabs don't work)

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
They come in every Autumn and she clears them out rapidly. Great fun for an indoor cat. Hope I don't sound too callous or hardhearted, but I don't like mice in the house.
I don't much like them either Eileen, as you say the Autumn is the worst time.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 05:21 PM

Thanks, Losos, that was interesting to know. Leia sends her regrets that she can't come to exterminate your mice, she's an excellent mouser!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2009, 07:37 PM

That is an excellent shot! I don't approve of my cats catching things so they never used to let me know, they don't bother anymore as they are too old!

Fiji on the other hand would love to catch one, she pulls up carpets and tries to gnaw through the walls when we get one in!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top