Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2009, 10:14 PM

Re: I also like driving in my car!!

Aw what a fantastic bird, Tula is - I want one (although wouldn't know how to handle one, or keep one) - I love birds. Tula's feathers are gorgeous! Those tallons look fierce! She is absolutely gorgeous.

Hugs (if you can) to her.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2009, 11:05 PM

Lol ty all for the comments. Tula was actually starting her moult when that was taken so wasnt in the best of feather. Strokes & hugs aren't something I do really as the oils from human hands removes the waterproofing oils in the hawks plummage. But you have to be able to touch the bird all over including the feet to gain the birds confidence and in case the hawk needs veterinary attention. This is all very easy to do with her and Reg is pretty good too.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2009, 12:36 PM

Great photo Cassie.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top