Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 08:41 AM

Fresh Friday

to All and hope you all will enjoy the start of the holiday weekend.

Take care.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 08:57 AM

Re: Fresh Friday

It's Friday - can't be too bad. An extra day as well.
It's just Spring Bank Holiday now DM(US). It used to be Whitsun, which has religious connitations and may be what is Pentecost in other countries. It was Pentecost in France on Monday just past (24th) It could be that Britain changed to avoid the inconsistencies of date (like Easter) and fix the BH as the last Monday and it could be that the change was made when the MayDay holiday (first Monday) was introduced.
Well, that's the end of today's history and civics lesson
Looks like a good day today but rain forecast for tomorrow
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 09:03 AM

Morning all

It's a sunny and bright morning but there are banks of cloud building up.

Looking forward to my son arriving this evening so he can set up my iPad ...... oh dear, that sounds like that's all I want to see him for!

Have a good day and holiday weekend everyone!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 09:53 AM

What am I cheering for every day is like Friday when your retired.

Rose do you do your own GIF's? they are good.

Have a great day everyone and remember your loved ones and those animals who need help and can not ask for it please.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 10:06 AM

Morning all

Its been lovely so far, the dogs are walked, washing is on, more bits have been sorted in the caravan, just the car to sort now ready for the dog show season.

I am this working this afternoon and all weekend apart from BH Monday, Pip will be going to his first show!

You will have to write a review on your ipad Mags, I look forward to your verdict.

Have a great day all!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 10:10 AM

Morning all!

I'll be sat here waiting for a new camera to arrive ordered a small point and shoot camera as the DSLR is too much to carry when you have your food, 2 bottles of 2ltr water (mine and rockys!) his snacks, towels etc

Mags - post pics of your iPad!!! You're the first person I know in the UK who has one
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 11:27 AM

Morning all, from sunny Scotland . . . it's a lovely day with a cool breeze . . . I'm just getting the gang ready for a trip to Loch Lubnaig in Barbie . . . have a good one OFFers.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->

What am I cheering for every day is like Friday when your retired.

Rose do you do your own GIF's? they are good.

Have a great day everyone and remember your loved ones and those animals who need help and can not ask for it please.
Hello AB I google them - if I want birthday ones, I just type in birthday gifs. Or, good morning ones, I google good mornng gifs, then I click and save them onto my pic folder then upload them to photobucket! Hope that is clearer than the way I am reading it, AB I am sure you will know what I mean!

I love that one you have on today

Take care and hope you and yours enjoy today and the weekend

Take care
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 02:09 PM

Good Morning Rose and all.

It's a lovely day here. I am spending it with my daughter's class on their picnic........they are the sweetest kids.

Have a good one
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2010, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Morning all!

I'll be sat here waiting for a new camera to arrive ordered a small point and shoot camera as the DSLR is too much to carry when you have your food, 2 bottles of 2ltr water (mine and rockys!) his snacks, towels etc

Mags - post pics of your iPad!!! You're the first person I know in the UK who has one
The 1st pic will have to be the back of the iPad as there is nothing on the front to be of interest yet, just a blank black screen!

I received mine yesterday, no way would I have queued at a store all night for it!

I hope your new camera has arrived, Azz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top