Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 01:09 PM

Shopping in your PJ's

Well, I've never done it, or even thought about doing it.
Confession time - have you ever gone to the supermarket wearing nightclothes, or barefoot?
Good grief
And do I recall a story where mums were asked not to drop children off at school whilst still in their PJ's?

What's to become of us? To hell in a handcart
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 01:21 PM

Re: Shopping in your PJ's

Am I the first to confess I remember once when we all over-slept and I drove the kids to school in my nighty and robe. All the way there and back, I prayed I would not have a flat tire because I probably would have been on the evening news.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 01:37 PM

No way, I don't even come downstairs in my PJ's. Even when taking my son to the station at 6 a.m. when he has to go to London I would not dream of not getting dressed. What if the car broke down

I had to go and give a message to my neighbour yesterday, so I waited until 10 a.m. then rang their bell. The husband (retired) answered the door in the skimpiest bathrobe I have ever seen. He had to keep adjusting it to hide his manhood whilst he talked to me
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 02:54 PM

I haven't, nor would as I don't drive but wouldn't even open my door if I am in my night clothes!! I am not a prude - just awfy shy!

A neighbour does though! In summer she has on short pant pyjamas!!
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 04:22 PM

Shopping in PJ's?

I don't even know where PJ's is
I usually shop in Waitrose.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 05:31 PM

I wouldn't even think of it, it would be like one of those nightmares where you are in your jim jams and everyoone else in in evening dress waiting for you to give a speech. (or do only I have them?)

I suppose it depends a bit on your pyjamas, some are more substantial, more like leisure suits, but you wouldn't want to be caught in anything peek-a-boo. And some people sleep in the buff.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 05:45 PM

Not exactly in my PJs, but in the aftermath of our big snow a friend gave me a ride to the supermarket to stock up; I was horrified and embarrassed to realize that I'd forgotten to change to boots and was wearing my fuzzy pink bedroom slippers ......
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 06:15 PM

Lol never done it!

Must be a lazy lot round there then if they get so many
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Shopping in PJ's?

I don't even know where PJ's is
I usually shop in Waitrose.

I wouldn't been seen out in my PJ's........

I have seen people out shopping in asda in their PJ's and bathrobe
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 07:35 PM

I still haven't taken to wearing 'em. Just a dressing gown for me then. Spindly legs and moccasin slippers, not a pretty sight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top