Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 08:55 AM

Good Morning thursday

-and over here it looks like it could be a good one -so fingers crossed
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 09:48 AM

Re: Good Morning thursday

This is forecast to be the best day of the week and it's certainly nice and light; even nice enough to let the cats out about 7.15, so things must be improving,
The 'Murray Match' has just started but I don't think I'll watch it all through - I'll take the dog out shortly then I can be around if the match gets exciting.
Err, any news from here? No, unless you want to hear of the proposed shower fitments
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 10:15 AM

Morning all

It is dry here but not particularly bright. Just about to feed Pip and settle him down so I can take the dogs out for a good walk. Poor Fiji can't come today she is recovering from her op and can't risk being jostled. I will take her later and carry Pip, only two more weeks and he will be able to go for little walks too.

Have a good day everyone
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 10:48 AM

It's also dry here in beautiful Milton Keynes, but very overcast.

I left DH and little BeBe sleeping soundly when I left for work at 7.30 this morning! It's a dog's life, eh?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 11:18 AM

Morning Christian and Everyone Dull and dreich here! The sun peeked out for a couple of hours yesterday when I was out with Loki, which was nice! There was still a lovely moon out about 6 am this morning!

I a going into Paisley today to see what I can get for Loki - she will be 4 years old tomorrow

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Take care.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 12:46 PM

Well it's dark in the USA 6:30am and we might not have too bad a day. You might have heard dandysmom from USA in the District of Columbia mention a giant storm coming in either Friday or Saturday, well aren't we lucky since it looks like we might be recipients as well

That's life, at least Pres. Obama's speech warmed my heart (not everyones)last night.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 01:31 PM

A belated Good Morning All. No, I haven't just got out of my bed. I have watched Andy Murray win at the Australian Open, stripped and washed the bed linen and have it hanging outside in the sunshine (for the first time since November). Again No, the sheets have not been on the bed since November I also did the ironing whilst watching the tennis, so time well spent.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 01:34 PM

Dolly - your halo is dazzling me!
Tondi
USA
Tondi is female  Tondi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 01:59 PM

It is cold here this morning but will warm up as the sun shines as it is already.

I hope everyone enjoys their day.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 05:40 PM

Hi, all; cloudy early but sun is appearing now. Chilly, 4 degrees (39 F); hope Buzzie doesn't get that monster storm. It's iffy now whether we will get a big snow Saturday or just a dusting, depends on how far South it tracks. Please think "track South"!! No errands today so just lounging about waiting for the new toaster to be delivered; will be nice to have one that isn't 50+ years old ... I do lead such an exciting life!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top