Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 02:21 AM

Re: Loki and Misty on 5 January

Just beautiful Your dogs are gorgeous x
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2010, 10:18 AM

Beautiful pictures the snow and sky really set them off, they are both lovely dogs.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Fantastic photos as usual Rose, . . . number 2 is my favourite but they're all great.
Many thanks, Denis, Grant does take good pics of them. Loki gets on well with Misty and it is good to see her with a friend

Take care.

Originally Posted by suey ->
Just beautiful They are both such gorgeous looking dogs you must be so proud of them
Sue
Many thanks, Sue, they had a great time. Misty, the GSD, is my friend's Mum's dog, but it is good that they get on so well.

Take care.

Originally Posted by Lou ->
Just beautiful Your dogs are gorgeous x
Many thanks Lou. Misty, the GSD, is my friend's Mum's dog but both get on well together. Loki loves company and it is good to see her play with another dog.

Take care.

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Beautiful pictures the snow and sky really set them off, they are both lovely dogs.
Thank you, MM, both had a great time. I love to see Loki running around in the snow and with Misty as well, she had a great time.

Take care.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top