Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 08:03 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Good morning all on a wet Sunday in Sherwood Forest, although the sun is forecast to shine later.

Expecting youngest daughter and offspring to come over this morning to inspect the new puppy dog, so it looks like being chaos for a while, but looking forward to a quiet afternoon with the papers and a book.

Have a good day whatever you choose to do, and find time for yourself to relax, life can be much too hectic...

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 08:35 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Wall to wall sunshine and clear blue skies, temp prediction is around 23c. Not before time though. This is the Costa del Sol, after all.

Off out shortly to do a few miles on the Mountain Bike.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 10:35 AM

'morning Barry and all,

Sunshine over here today, not quite the Costa del Sol at +15C but pleasant at least, and no rain forecast so have connected up the irigation system to keep the fruit trees happy.

Enjoy your 'day of rest' everyone what ever you are doing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 11:25 AM

Good morning all, the sun has returned after a day of rain yesterday and the gardens have certainly had a good soaking.

Spending a relaxing day, maybe a chair out in the garden this afternoon

Enjoy your day folks!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 01:08 PM

We are having the rain today and last night it bucketed down so no watering today! Annie
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 02:12 PM

Dame Funky and I are now on the list of UK billionaires. It was the £3:00 a week increase in the state pension that tipped the balance. Along with our friends George and Grace an occasional jar of Marmite is now available to share, mortgage free
We look forward to the day we can afford bread to spread it on.

Right, off your knees subjects .. Up 'em and at 'em..... and stuff
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Funky Farmer ->
Dame Funky and I are now on the list of UK billionaires. It was the £3:00 a week increase in the state pension that tipped the balance. Along with our friends George and Grace an occasional jar of Marmite is now available to share, mortgage free
We look forward to the day we can afford bread to spread it on.

Right, off your knees subjects .. Up 'em and at 'em..... and stuff
That did make me laugh, FF ...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2011, 01:01 PM

Good morning folks. I'm looking forward to a nice weather day after storms during the Mother's Day weekend here. It was raining & hailing on us as my church packed folks in for the celebration. I photographed over 300 families.

I'll probably head to McDonald's for breakfast and senior chat this morning. I have no specific plans for today. I'm excited that my new computer software should be here today or tomorrow. It's good to get excited now & then.

Have a great day!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2011, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I'm excited that my new computer software should be here today or tomorrow. It's good to get excited now & then.
Hope it works OK Bob, I've not ordered any new computer software for a long time and the memories of sorting out bugs that the supplier should have sorted made me reluctant to get into that again
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2011, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Hope it works OK Bob, I've not ordered any new computer software for a long time and the memories of sorting out bugs that the supplier should have sorted made me reluctant to get into that again
The software I have coming is Lightroom 3 made by Adobe. They are the premier maker of graphics software. I'm sure you've heard of Photoshop.

Also I'm buying the version designed for an Apple iMac I just bought. Apple computers as well as software written for Macs is very stable. I trust Adobe software to work without a glitch.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top