Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 06:56 PM

Re: We Got Him

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Now that he is dead (did he even exist?)
Now that's what I call a conspiracy theory...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 07:59 PM

I see Obama refuses to release photo's of the body, and he wasn't really looking at the actual attack when we all thought he was, why are we being told different stories if it was a simple clean kill like they said in the first place?. The conspiracy boys will have a great time on this one, and who can blame them.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 08:15 PM

Taken from Azz's post
Please don't get personal in debates - just concentrate on what's said, not who said it.™

Just for the sake of clarity on this Bin Laden thread - I hope that folk don't think I was referring to anyone on this forum when I posted my comments. The "We" I referred to was intended to mean in a wider sense, relating primarily to the TV News, Press and the Governments.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
I see Obama refuses to release photo's of the body, and he wasn't really looking at the actual attack when we all thought he was, why are we being told different stories if it was a simple clean kill like they said in the first place?. The conspiracy boys will have a great time on this one, and who can blame them.
It doesn't matter what government it is anywhere in the world, none of them are capable of being straight with the public. A pox on all their houses I say.

At least we have something exciting to look forward to tomorrow. Voting on AV .... Gawd, heaven help us
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
and he wasn't really looking at the actual attack when we all thought he was,
Have you link to back this up.

have searched and found no mention of this
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2011, 10:21 PM

I haven't a link Galty, my Son mentioned it to me on the phone at teatime, he said it was on the news.
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 11:53 AM

Well Funks, I have just voted.......

It was so exciting I had to go and have a lie down!

(On reflection I think watching grass grow is probably more exciting?)

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 12:10 PM

Gog matey I voted several weeks ago - I have a postal vote - due to my infirmity.
GOG
Northumberland UK
GOG is male  GOG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 12:26 PM

Did you have to have a lie down afterwards??
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2011, 12:30 PM

Who would it satisfy if photographs were released? "The camera never lies" no longer holds true.... everyone's heard of Photoshop haven't they?

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top