Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 08:47 PM

Re: where has Bonny got to

Not an expert but I think people come and go on Forums.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 12:00 AM

That's true, Annie, but Bonny was a prolific poster from Day 1, posting new topics and replying to many different subjects, then suddenly nothing.

She also said that she'd been a Moderator on several other forums so I feel sure that she wouldn't be miffed at a topic of hers being locked, but would understand Admin's reasons although to be honest, I don't know why it was locked either, but that side of things is at the discretion of Admin and not to be questioned.

I do hope she's still reading here though, and that she'll come back soon.
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 09:22 AM

It would be a shame if she has left, I enjoyed her posts but its only been a few days perhaps shes been poorly or has been busy or has another reason.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 07:51 PM

I have looked at every post here and thankyou to those who said some nice things.I had my reasons for doing what I did and feel that reason should stay within.We all have reasons for doing what we do at time' even though some may think at the time its because of things that are not true. Still as the saying goes.....Silence is Golden... and that's because it has to be for whatever reason at time's.Anyway hope everyone is well.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

15-04-2012, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bonny ->
I have looked at every post here and thankyou to those who said some nice things.I had my reasons for doing what I did and feel that reason should stay within.We all have reasons for doing what we do at time' even though some may think at the time its because of things that are not true. Still as the saying goes.....Silence is Golden... and that's because it has to be for whatever reason at time's.Anyway hope everyone is well.
Perhaps it is your 'Destiny' to return Bonny
Good to see you back whatever the reason.
Take care.
George.
Bonny
UK
Bonny is female  Bonny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Hammer ->
Perhaps it is your 'Destiny' to return Bonny
Good to see you back whatever the reason.
Take care.
George.
LOL....who knows George maybe it is and Thankyou.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 11:56 PM

It's good to see you've posted again here, lass. I've missed you as well.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2012, 12:03 AM

welcome back Bonny nice to see your back
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2012, 01:04 AM

What ever your reasons, they are yours and you have absolutely no need to explain.
Nice to see you. If you choose to stay, I'm sure you would be more than welcome.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2012, 07:26 AM

I often take a break.....life can just get in the way sometimes. I'm sure it happens to us all at one time or another.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top