Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2012, 10:52 PM

Re: I'm Home

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Well I was doing well until an hour ago. I came over very ill, I was having pains in the top of my stomach and I felt very uncomfortable, then I was sick a few times so I phoned our out of hours doctor and went to the hospital around the corner from us and he checked me over ......... Looks like I have gallbladder problems now!!!!!!! That's all I need
Oh no Alison, I hope not perhaps you picked up a tummy bug in hospital ..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2012, 10:57 PM

Oh no Alison, I hope it's not a gall bladder problem

Fingers crossed you will feel better soon...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 08:23 AM

Thanks Lynne, Mags and Meg, I'm going to the doctor this morning, I'll probably need a scan. I've either got gallbladder probs, appendicitis or constipation (hopefully it's the latter).

It's not a stomach bug as I don't have a temp, and my blood pressure is normal, my urine was fine.

I did poos alright this morning after eating half a packet of prunes last night.

I haven't had another attack since last night but with those things they start off intermittant.

It's one thing after another Asti is going in for her op Wednesday, I hope we don't have to cancel because of me.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 11:06 AM

I went to doctor this morning, she examined me and no where was tender like last night. Anyway I've got gallbladder colic, I'm going to be taking Gaviscon for it. Phew, thank goodness for that.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I went to doctor this morning, she examined me and no where was tender like last night. Anyway I've got gallbladder colic, I'm going to be taking Gaviscon for it. Phew, thank goodness for that.
I used to get that Ali (pain on the right side under my ribs and nausea) I was put on a low fat diet. I still get a problem occasionally.
I hope you will feel better soon.
LovelyMeerkat
Lancashire
LovelyMeerkat is female  LovelyMeerkat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 11:18 AM

Alison,

Sorry to hear you've been having stomach problems. Hope the Gaviscon is helping.
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I used to get that Ali (pain on the right side under my ribs and nausea) I was put on a low fat diet. I still get a problem occasionally.
I hope you will feel better soon.
Hi Meg, it sounds exactly the same, the doctor told me to eat a low fat diet. I have been terribly naughty, since I've been home I've been piggin' out! I think that's what's caused it, my body is threatening me not to start stuffing myself again Back on the diet now.
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-10-2012, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by LovelyMeerkat ->
Alison,

Sorry to hear you've been having stomach problems. Hope the Gaviscon is helping.
Thanks LovelyMeerkat
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 12:41 PM

Glad to hear its nothing serious Alison
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 12:48 PM

Alison it never rains eh! Hope the docs soon sort you out.

You were doing so well as well, only good thing is they have found the problem and you won't suffer pain for too long.

All the best.
Kath xx

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top