Join for free
Page 15 of 19 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 03:24 AM

Re: Night owls.

Thank you Mags,Kath and Annie for asking about me.

Not feeling too well these days.......apart from the grieving which comes over me like a wave each day (its 10 weeks and 2 days since Joyce went to her just reward )....I am suffering from waterworks problems...cant pee........my hernia repair which I had done several years ago needs sorting again..and I have blisters between the toes on right foot......giving me jip........going to see Chiropodist today Friday. Seeing doctor on Tuesday.
So you see James is not a happy bunny these days.
A Charity organisation is coming one of these days to take away Joyce`s clothes.....Havent been able to bring myself to get rid of them yet.

..Well playmates getting tired now.
Good night,
James.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 10:25 AM

Hello James, it's good to hear from you. The grieving process is very difficult and does take a while before you can come to terms with it but you will find that your days will gradually become easier to bear and your thoughts and memories of your dear Joyce will bring a smile to your face once again.

Sorry to hear you have been suffering healthwise too, I hope the chiropodist will sort your blisters out today and your doctor can help you with your other problems. Please let us know how you get on.

Take care James, we are thinking of you....
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 03:38 PM

Good to hear from you James although being old has its problems I know. keep in touch, Annie.
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 03:51 PM

Ah Jim lad. Your doing a good job! Suffering, we all know both emotionally and health wise at the moment.

I'm sure being a real Scotsman you will brave it out and come out the other side.

Hope you get your plumbing fixed and your feet! Nowt worse than sore feet especially if you can't get to the loo fast enough once they sort your plumbing out!! lol

Take care and keep in touch. xxx
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2012, 10:51 PM

Goodnight everyone,sleep well and see you tomorrow.
Jimbo
Aberdeen,UK
Jimbo is male  Jimbo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 03:31 AM

[I]Hello everybody........Not doing too bad grief wise BUT up all night tonight for the loo.
Seeing doctor this morning at 10am re waterworks.

PS...........It is blowing a hoolie out there with heavy rain.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 02:54 PM

I never come in here, simply because I'm not a night owl, anymore.
I did have a sleep problem years ago but it was found that I had an overactive thyroid. I now have an underactive one (sod's law, 'cos I can't lose weight)
I'm sorry to hear you have been unwell Jim and hope your visit to the doctor this morning will get you started on the road to recovery.
Now, I like a little natter, so couldn't you do as others have suggested and come on the forum for an hour in the afternoon?
You could start a thread, 'afternoons with Jimbo' then we could all be sure of someone to chat to in the afternoon.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 03:44 PM

Hello James, I hope your doctor will be able to sort out your waterworks problem for you .... it's amazing what they can do these days. How did you get on at the chiropodist concerning the blisters between your toes? I do hope it's more comfortable for you now.

I like Janela's suggestion of the "Afternoons with Jimbo" thread it may even give you something to look forward to!

It doesn't sound too good at your end of the country, weatherwise.... we had similar weather yesterday resulting in floods.

Keep warm and dry, James!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2012, 07:29 PM

Great to hear from you again Jimbo and you're sounding more positive, only you know what you are going through over your Joyce. The Doc will sort out the other thing for you. Looking forward to an 'Afternoon with Jimbo', coming shortly, I hope.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2012, 11:26 PM

I've had a very long week and I'm just about all in, I can't see the goodnight thread so I'll have to say goodnight in here, sleep well Folks.

Betcha this makes you yawn.

Page 15 of 19 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top