Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:46 AM

Friends list

Do you add anyone and everyone or are you picky?

I add everyone I can get my hands on
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:50 AM

Re: Friends list

Well, you didn't add me?!!
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:51 AM

Ok, spoke too soon!!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 05:59 AM

lol I thought I had too!

I've been trying to add everyone... so if I do miss anyone please add me! It's not cos I didn't want to, just cos I missed you!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 09:49 AM

What a nice friendly chap you are Azz
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 11:51 AM

Me..............I'm pickiness personified I've added one (lady) who was also on my 'buddy' list from Dogsey. In real life I've learnt it's best to keep a small list of friends and on the internet an even smaller one, still haven't quite recovered from the China incident, which really shook my faith in humans.

But I must say that so far no one on OFF has warranted my pressing the 'ignore button' not that there is one here anyway

Oh BTW I still can't get my head around the fact that if you join FB you might get a message something like "Hi my name is Osama from Afganistan, I'd like to be your friend" the risk of something like that happening is horrifying
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 12:06 PM

The 'Friends thing' is all a bit of a mystery to me
I am very much an independent soul and I don't really have special friends or belong to groups.

I was therefore rather taken aback to see a list of friends appear (quite flattering though )

I would like to think all the members here are my friends (with the exception of one member who doesn't like the term friends to be used so freely , we are I am told all just acquaintances so he will remain an acquaintance ) .
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 12:45 PM

I guess I live dangerously, I consider all of you friends.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The 'Friends thing' is all a bit of a mystery to me
I am very much an independent soul and I don't really have special friends or belong to groups.

I was therefore rather taken aback to see a list of friends appear (quite flattering though )

I would like to think all the members here are my friends (with the exception of one member who doesn't like the term friends to be used so freely , we are I am told all just acquaintances so he will remain an acquaintance ) .
I agree with `er!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 08:23 PM

I am also quite an independent person, I have a fairly small circle of friends who I know I could depend on.

I like to think we are all friends here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top