Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 08:18 PM

Re: Saturday Chatter-day

Evening all

I hope your feeling better DM, take care.

Its been a manic day today at work, everybody is buying their christmas trees, we have had long queues most of the day. It must have been an all time record for us.

Its lovely to see the children come to visit Santa, it makes it a lovely atmosphere.

Panic is setting in, I haven't written one christmas card or bought presents for my nearest and dearest although the dogs were sorted weeks ago!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 09:36 PM

Evening all-hope you are feeling a bit better DM and also Leia...........
Been a lovely day here-blue skies and sunshine-makes you feel good! Went on two lovely walks today and in parts the frost hadn't gone. Went to do weekly shop.....supermarket was soooooo busy and its not even Christmas week yet. Have now got x-factor on in background and trying to catch up with all new introductions.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 10:26 PM

Gawd it's busy in here tonight, . . I'm off to watch a bit of telly, . . see yez later.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Evening all-hope you are feeling a bit better DM and also Leia...........
Been a lovely day here-blue skies and sunshine-makes you feel good! Went on two lovely walks today and in parts the frost hadn't gone. Went to do weekly shop.....supermarket was soooooo busy and its not even Christmas week yet. Have now got x-factor on in background and trying to catch up with all new introductions.
Thanks, merz, both of us are. I cheered up with a surprise visit from a friend who came over with an early present and a lovely poinsettia. Thank God she called first as I hadn't started wrapping yet ---not even started cards! - -- but I got hers done before she came. Leia is definitely better, just loudly demanded a late afternoon snack to tide her over till dinner.

I can't catch up with all the new intros either, think I'll do a generic one. Hope you have a nice evening, "sis"!
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 10:44 PM

Very frosty and misty here - and cold.

Had a 'look after the animals' day. Been for a nice meal and home in time to watch X Factor (Joe to win) Tomorrow I will write my cards and wrap. (unless anything more interesting comes along)

Nero - I hate supermarkets generally, but at this time of year I believe they should be avoided at al costs!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top