Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 11:59 PM

Re: The Snow from my bedroom window

Originally Posted by Trixybird ->
Nice pitures BK. We actually had snow down here on the South Coast - wish I had got the camera out now. It lasted a few days but turned to ice and caused so many problems. Were now back to just having the rain now!
Many thanks, TB, - please can you send me the rain and you can have the snow, which has now turned to ice, even on the grassed areas it is ice!! I hate the stuff!

Originally Posted by merz ->
Great pics Brandykins....does look deep......
Many thanks, Merz, it is still deep but has frozen over! It is awful and I am fed up with it all!! Hate, hate, hate snow!!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2010, 07:02 AM

Nice photos Rose, . . you were right to keep indoors.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2010, 11:22 PM

It's still awful here - there was more snow fell during the night and it turned to ice as soon as it fell! Wish I could ski!!

Thanks again, Denis

Take care

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top