Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:58 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning All Dull so far and windy up here but pleasant out!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:22 AM

Good morning fellow members it was quite chilly this morning when I took Chloe out .

My son is coming for lunch and the excitement of the day will be the arrival of my new ironing board which is taller than me. I have visions of wrestling with it as one would a crocodile .
The old one is minus it's feet and very rusty so sadly has to go.

Enjoy your day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:30 AM

Happy Monday everyone
Lovely morning, sun shining not too hot, so OK by me.
Hope everyone has a good day. Take care.
Just seen your post Meg.
Happy ironing if there ever was a moment like that
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 10:16 AM

Happy Monday from sunny Macclesfield
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 10:56 AM

buenas dias all. As ever here, very hot and feels humid too. No big plans, some shopping to deal with and some housework, I might get the ironing done, then again I might just look at it and not bother. Good luck with your new ironing board Meg, if it turns out anything like mine it will attack you at the slightest provocation, such as trying to erect it. Mine is also bigger than me and I swear I can hear it growling when I go near it, it then proceeds to trap my fingers, bang my legs and if not given due respect collapse onto my feet, dangerous things these ironing boards. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 12:26 PM

Good morning all, nice sunny day here today. I'm off for my lunchtime pint soon and maybe a game of darts or two, breaks the day up to get out, especially when the wife has her sisters down for "Coffee"
Enjoy the day Folks.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 02:26 PM

Afternoon everyone, have'nt been on for a few days
Went to Caravan with my family, Weather could have been better
but was a nice break..
Hope ur all having a good Monday

Shazy..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Happy ironing if there ever was a moment like that
Sandy there might be if it ever arrives , no sign of it yet..
Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Good luck with your new ironing board Meg, if it turns out anything like mine it will attack you at the slightest provocation, such as trying to erect it. Mine is also bigger than me and I swear I can hear it growling when I go near it, it then proceeds to trap my fingers, bang my legs and if not given due respect collapse onto my feet, dangerous things these ironing boards. Have a good day all.
Oh my goodness Loretta I was apprehensive to begin with (I hate new things) now I am plain scared

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top