Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:24 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all ...... Happy St Swithins's Day!

Warm and sunny here after rain last night.

I'm going to my grandson's school leaving concert this afternoon, all I know is the he is a sailor in it . Only 4 more days before he leaves this school to start his final school in September.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Nom is the camera ok now, can you take lots of photographs please
Afraid not Meg, think it has terminal shutter disease, all im left with is a couple of compacts so unless my lottery numbers come up i wont be taking much in the future.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Afraid not Meg, think it has terminal shutter disease, all im left with is a couple of compacts so unless my lottery numbers come up i wont be taking much in the future.
Nom I am sure with your eye for nature you will still manage to produce some lovely pictures whatever camera you use .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all ...... Happy St Swithins's Day!

Warm and sunny here after rain last night.

I'm going to my grandson's school leaving concert this afternoon, all I know is the he is a sailor in it . Only 4 more days before he leaves this school to start his final school in September.

Enjoy your day everyone
How quickly they grow Mags enjoy the concert ...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:51 AM

Morning Alan and All Sun is out again with a lovely wind. Rained all afternoon yesterday!

Far too noisy outside the flats. We are all getting cavity wall insulation done and re-rendering. Some flats on the other side of the drive have been nearly completed and looks nice. The scaffolding is too big an attraction to the local kids, they climb up to the top and run past my windows at night - told them if I catch them, they will be going over the bleeding scaffolding! Soochie is spooked out by it.

Loki would have freaked out had she still been alive!

Looks like a great day was had by all, Alan, lovely place

Take care all xx
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:57 AM

buenas dias all. Hot and humid with some cloud about, perhaps weŽll have some rain, that would be a real novelty. Driving licence renewal today so I have to go and play on the reflex machines, eye test and general medical check up, hopefully there wonŽt be any problems. Nice family photo Alan, enjoy your concert Mags and have a nice day all.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 09:59 AM

Good morning folks very nice pic Alan.

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:08 AM

Good Morning Everyone,sunny here but not warm,nice and pleasant for walking..Have a good One Folks.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
My family eating al fresco at my son's house on Saturday evening.
Went to Hunstanton yesterday and a very pleasant day out it was too........apart from the four hours of driving.
Nice photo Alan, does the lovely Horse belong to your
Son?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:10 AM

Morning all.

Nice sunny morning, have already been to do some shopping, now hubby is cutting the Privit Hedge.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top