Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 09:16 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning everyone. Alan, you let him that's why
Cloudy here but expected to pick up later on. Didn't get
any rain yesterday so beautiful Sun all day.
Off to the city this morning, another Debenhams sale.
Take care all and have a nice day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 09:26 AM

Good morning all sunny, bright and warm, looks like being another glorious day here.

Have to go into town later for my husband's eye test, he doesn't want to drive so it will be a bus ride for a change ...... I can't remember the last time I went on a bus

Enjoy your day!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 09:57 AM

Good morning all .... 'tis raining slightly

Very fine rain and it is to my liking ..... mmmmmmmm
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:17 AM

buenas dias all. Somewhat overcast right now but very hot and steamy. I´ve just been bitten on both feet by a "·$ mosquito, no matter how much repellent I use the damned things always seem to find a piece of skin I´ve missed ! I´m off to pick up my friend, as usual on Fridays, 2 or 3 hours out with her, then home in time to get ready to go to other friends and a restaurant trip. Lovely photo Alan. Have a great day all.
Thistledome
Derbyshire, UK.
Thistledome is male  Thistledome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:37 AM

Happy Friday everyone.

Overcast here, rain forecast later.

Good for the garden weeds though...

Mike.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:41 AM

Good morning fellow members anther beautiful day and I was up early to do the shopping before going to the WI market at 9pm to get some fruit. I got more blackcurrants and gooseberries.

The place I went to for fruit yesterday was way off the beaten track, spooky and deserted. An elderly man was in charge and it was a bit like something from the film 'deliverance', I wondered if I would get out alive.
Everything was the same price picked or unpicked and when I insisted on picking my own (not fancying the prospect of the man touching the fruit) he insisted on coming with me.
I could't get out fast enough .

I am now going to get the latest batch from the WI in the freezer then that's it until the plumbs are ready.
Enjoy your day everyone,,
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members anther beautiful day and I was up early to do the shopping before going to the WI market at 9pm to get some fruit. I got more blackcurrants and gooseberries.

The place I went to for fruit yesterday was way off the beaten track, spooky and deserted. An elderly man was in charge and it was a bit like something from the film 'deliverance', I wondered if I would get out alive.
Everything was the same price picked or unpicked and when I insisted on picking my own (not fancying the prospect of the man touching the fruit) he insisted on coming with me.
I could't get out fast enough .

I am now going to get the latest batch from the WI in the freezer then that's it until the plumbs are ready.
Enjoy your day everyone,,

Oooooohhhhh - plum sponge pudding and custard - I like the sound of that!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oooooohhhhh - plum sponge pudding and custard - I like the sound of that!!!!
...equally nice made with blackcurrants UJ and lashings of 'proper custard'
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 04:21 PM

Guid Afternoon to All Beautiful day - but way too hot for me! Rain here by tomorrow, according to the weather forecast!

Hope you all are enjoying your Friday.

Another cracking photo, Alan. Looks a great place.

Take care xx

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top