Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 01:59 PM

Stupid PM sent to me

Originally Posted by lennybraad199
Hi Rosemary, how are you. I noticed that a lot people in our age group are single. I would like to share a great dating site for over 50 mature singles. ___50plusmatch.net___ My friend just had a success there. Hope it can help more single people find their love, romance and friendship.
Has anyone else received such a message? I tried to respond to him but automatic message said I couldn't!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 02:05 PM

Re: Stupid PM sent to me

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Has anyone else received such a message? I tried to respond to him but automatic message said I couldn't!!
Rosemary, this person is a spammer and has been banned ...... the link has been deactivated by Mods so that is why you couldn't respond.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 02:06 PM

Yes i got one as well Rosemary.
I realised it was spam when i saw that he'd been banned.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 02:10 PM

I realised it as well but it just got up my nose

Thanks Mags and Astrolady

Hope you are both hail and hearty
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 02:19 PM

How are people able to post messages on here if they are banned? Surely it shouldn't be possible to post unpleasant stuff.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2013, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
How are people able to post messages on here if they are banned? Surely it shouldn't be possible to post unpleasant stuff.
They are people who sign up specifically to spam the boards are are banned as soon as we notice their posts.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2013, 02:40 AM

Mods are usually quick off the mark to spot anything funny going on.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2013, 04:02 AM

I got the message too. Glad the mods are quick to take action, thanks.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2013, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Mods are usually quick off the mark to spot anything funny going on.
I hope "Jokes" are not to be banned.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2013, 11:51 AM

What surprises me about this is the wording on the PM you received. Why do people think if you are single that you cant enjoy yourself without having a partner or that you are incapable of making friends. I do it all of the time and nobody ever says that I look different.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top