Join for free
Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:39 PM

Re: One of those 'moments'........

It happends to them a lot sooner than it does to women, My hubby cannot even remember my name, he calls me Oye!!!!
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
It happends to them a lot sooner than it does to women, My hubby cannot even remember my name, he calls me Oye!!!!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 11:12 AM

I don't think its only when your older, I remember years ago searching for a bag of potatoes that I had bought, I found them a few days later, I had put them in the freezer! They were horrible when they defrosted
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
I don't think its only when your older, I remember years ago searching for a bag of potatoes that I had bought, I found them a few days later, I had put them in the freezer! They were horrible when they defrosted
Instant mash.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 01:29 PM

We used to have a set of identical Tuppaware style boxes that were used for putting various things in the fridge. One early morning we were off to a dog show and I took our sarnies out the fridge, made up a flask and off we went. A couple of hours into the journey I got the food out only to find i'd brought the bacon box not the sarnies lol.. OH was most annoyed!!!
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 01:50 PM

I had a 'classic' only last week. Normally OH drives herself to work but a backache meant me driving her [yes-it was HER decision to go in!] -when I went back in the evening to pick her up --parked the car --and halfway to her office I realised I was wearing the brand new blue slippers!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 04:42 PM

I had a moment last night. Finished dinner (had a half-cookie left over from tea that was in plastic wrap). Came in later to use rhe computer and the cookie was lying beside it and my pack of cigarettes was in the fridge!
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 06:57 PM

Lol I thought I was bad
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I had a moment last night. Finished dinner (had a half-cookie left over from tea that was in plastic wrap). Came in later to use rhe computer and the cookie was lying beside it and my pack of cigarettes was in the fridge!
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2009, 07:33 PM

brilliant............

Page 4 of 14 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top