Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2009, 10:27 PM

Re: Soldiers Surprising Their Kids~~~~~

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
It's all just so heart breaking without answers
It is Buzzie-don't think anyone has the answers.........
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Just been looking at the video - tears!!

My niece got married in September this year, and he is due to go out there next year. What can you say?
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 09:20 PM

That was so lovely... Two of the ladies I work with have sons in Afghanistan at the moment and they are so worried about them 1 is in Helmand and the other in a Southern town can't remember the name .... So John and Tom here's wishing you both a Merry Christmas and come home safe boys ... Tom worked with me as our Saturday boy whilst still at college and he is such a lovely boy (well man now)
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2009, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by Wanda ->
Just been looking at the video - tears!!

My niece got married in September this year, and he is due to go out there next year. What can you say?
My niece's hubby is going out to Afghanistan just after Christmas Wanda-not a lot you can say-makes me go cold thinking about it. We just have to try and stay positive with the thought that they will all come home safe and sound at the end of their tour there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top