Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
romfty
spain
romfty is male 

12-01-2010, 11:05 AM

Minature Schnauzer

Here's a pic of our dog Gemma, fast asleep in the car as we travelled back home down through France and Spain, after a Christmas visit to family and friends.

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 11:15 AM

Re: Minature Schnauzer

Aw what a lovely photo - looks so comfy there. Gemma is a wee beauty.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 11:53 AM

Ah, lovely!
Meg and Alicat both have Min S girls, so no doubt they will be here to coo at Gemma too.
Isn't the pet passport great? We have a friend with a property in France who travels with dog and cat and we always see happy travellers waiting at the ferry ports
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 01:29 PM

What a lovely pic of Gemma!

Looks like she is quite at ease with long distance travelling
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 04:29 PM

Yep, we certainly do have mini's What a lovely photo of Gemma, she looks as snug as a bug in a rug. You may know me from being on another forum in the past, I have Asti, she's 5 years old now. Here's a photo of her:

Suey will be on here soon
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Nice pics of your Minis guys!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 05:13 PM

Cheers Azz

Have you got snow and ice out there in Spain, Romfty? It's terrible over here. I won't walk out in it so poor Asti isn't getting her full quota of walks at the moment. My husband takes her out quickly in his lunch break as she wont do her big jobs in the garden, and then he takes her out last thing in the evening for her usual evening walk with him for about half an hour, he works full time so can't take her out for long in the daytime. I always take her out in the daytime for a good old run off the lead but with my health I won't chance slipping out in the snow So she's not as happy as she usually is. Hopefully the snow will soon go although it has been preety bad in this area and they forecast more later on Still, I suppose she's better off than alot of dogs. Can't wait 'till the snow has gone and everything is back to normal, including Asti's walks. Does Gemma enjoy her walks?
romfty
spain
romfty is male 

12-01-2010, 07:22 PM

It's very cold and we did have a flurry of snow, but it did'nt last and temp's are now picking up. Gemma is a social addict and is known by all the locals in our street, they even knock on the front door in the summer to pet her and Sebastian the local shopkeeper has fallen in love with her. This is her at three months old......
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 07:32 PM

Love the photos folks.
Alicat
West Berkshire

12-01-2010, 08:15 PM

Thanks Nero.

Gemma's a litttle darling romfty. You can't beat miniature Schnauzers, they are very vocal but their temperaments are second to none.

That photo I put on of Asti was taken one and a half years ago, I'll take a very recent one soon as she looked quite plump in that photo and I don't think she's that big now.

Asti is very terrotorial in her garden, she has to go around every inch checking it for birds etc, she wouldn't harm anything if she saw something but she would bark at it or chase it off. I've only just recently moved to our house were in now and one of the gardens joining on to ours own two mini Schnauzers, their boys though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top