Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 12:17 AM

Re: My DVD collection

That's a whole lot of DVDs, Dennis! Mine fit on a space in my wall unit and a small table!! I seldom watch them!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Nice collection Nero!

Since getting a blu ray player I don't get DVDs any more - love the HD quality of Blu Ray - it's awesome
I was thinking of asking for one for Christmas but I'm not sure of price and if they are too expensive I wouldn't ask for it as a gift and wait and buy myself.

Nero, that is one great collection of DVDs. Do you have Mojave Moon?
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->

Nero, that is one great collection of DVDs. Do you have Mojave Moon?
No, never heard of that one Buzzie, what's it about ?
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
No, never heard of that one Buzzie, what's it about ?
No one has until I tell them to get it. The beginning scene is misleading so don't let that turn you off. It's great and very different so i would ruin it all to tell you what it was about.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 03:09 PM

No one has until I tell them to get it. The beginning scene is misleading so don't let that turn you off. It's great and very different so i would ruin it all to tell you what it was about.
Ooooer, give us a clue, . . going by the title it has to be a western eh.
buzzie
USA

22-10-2009, 03:16 PM

Ooooer, give us a clue, . . going by the title it has to be a western eh.
Sort of a western, no horses but it takes place in the desert ( see how boring that sounds) Do you have Netflex in the UK?? You could rent it, that's what I did, in fact I rent most I see. I couldn't even tell you who is in it lol No one popular, it's a little unknown movie that is so funny and keeps you on the edge of your seat.
nero
Central Scotland

22-10-2009, 03:19 PM

Sort of a western, no horses but it takes place in the desert ( see how boring that sounds) Do you have Netflex in the UK?? You could rent it, that's what I did, in fact I rent most I see. I couldn't even tell you who is in it lol No one popular, it's a little unknown movie that is so funny and keeps you on the edge of your seat.
It must be the desert where Betsy and Ike from Pike county Missouri crossed.
buzzie
USA

22-10-2009, 03:22 PM

it must be the desert where betsy and ike from pike county missouri crossed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top