Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 12:58 AM

Re: We Got Him

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
There are some who believe that 9/11 was an inside job anyway ! Sure, and they believe in the flat earth theory as well...

I`m deeply suspicious of how you Yanks disposed of the body So what do you suggest we should have done with it?

I wonder how the Pakistani Government and people feel about the fact that a load of foreign armed men landed in their country univited and unannounced and took out ( killed ) a number of people . Pissed off!
Be glad I'm not the president or Pakistan, harboring a terrorist, would be a shiny glass dessert uninhabitable for millions of years.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

03-05-2011, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
There are some who believe that 9/11 was an inside job anyway ! Sure, and they believe in the flat earth theory as well...

I`m deeply suspicious of how you Yanks disposed of the body So what do you suggest we should have done with it?

I wonder how the Pakistani Government and people feel about the fact that a load of foreign armed men landed in their country univited and unannounced and took out ( killed ) a number of people . Pissed off!

Oh dear ............. I seem to remember you supporting a Member ( who no hasnt posted here for some time now ) , about the use of bad language !

Good luck for tomorrow btw x x x x
Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Rude? Rude is some nut job crashing three hijacked planes full of innocent citizens into office buildings, killing 3,000 more. Rude is suggesting such a murderer is a freedom fighter. You haven't heard rude from me yet. That's just a pampas ass word for someone who speaks the truth.
I wonder how you would feel Bob if I was to speak what I beleive to be truth ?

Be glad I'm not the president or Pakistan, harboring a terrorist, would be a shiny glass dessert uninhabitable for millions of years.

I`m just glad that uneducated people with big gobs and very small brains have no " button pushing " power Bob
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 01:38 AM

never mind, this farse has continued much too long.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 09:31 AM

never mind, this farse has continued much too long.
It's your post old bean!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 09:51 AM

Cool down guys, this is getting childish ....
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 10:24 AM

Bob, what a shame you choose to think of my statement in that way
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
I am pleased for America this will help the healing.

What I am disgusted with is the BBC who stated that " the ALLEDGED person behind the 9/11 attack is dead
Galty matey, the BBC were quite legally correct, apart from video in which he CLAIMED to be the architect of the attack, there is NO evidence to support that claim, ergo since under English or American law a person is PRESUMED innocent until PROVED guilty, then it can only be an allegation against him, since it hasn't been proved to be the case in a court of law.
mysterie
Sydney, Australia
mysterie is female  mysterie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 12:39 PM

How did they have DNA to match with? I am not putting the Americans down I am just not convinced that's all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by mysterie ->
How did they have DNA to match with? I am not putting the Americans down I am just not convinced that's all.
One of his sons travels the world with impunity, in fact I think he's even got a place in Dorset, so getting DNA for a match I suppose isn't that big a problem...
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2011, 02:04 PM

This just doesn't seem to add up.
Within a couple of hours of him being found and shot, they had checked his DNA to make sure it was him and buried him at sea ?.
That was all a bit quick wasn't it, was he just thrown overboard somewhere?
Doesn't ring true with me somehow.

I have also just been told that the rest of them have now promised Nuclear revenge on Britain for what America has done.
Don't know if its true or not either but I wouldn't be surprised.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top