Join for free
Page 7 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Rifleman
Welling Kent
Rifleman is male  Rifleman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 08:37 AM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

As you are probably aware the Sunday night results show is actually recorded on a Saturday straight after the main show,

There is always a mole in the audience who provides the result early on the net, I wont give anything away here to spoil it for people who would rather wait for the show tonight but for those who would like to know early the result can be found here!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s....php?t=1377124
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Rifleman ->
As you are probably aware the Sunday night results show is actually recorded on a Saturday straight after the main show,

There is always a mole in the audience who provides the result early on the net, I wont give anything away here to spoil it for people who would rather wait for the show tonight but for those who would like to know early the result can be found here!

I peaked at spoiler
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 10:56 AM

No way will I look, it will spoil it for me!
Rifleman
Welling Kent
Rifleman is male  Rifleman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 11:55 AM

I think they should also have the results show on a Saturday,

As for this weeks elimination, Just be prepared for a big surprise!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 12:44 PM

I think they should also have the results show on a Saturday,

As for this weeks elimination, Just be prepared for a big surprise!!
Shhhhh!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 01:38 PM

A good result.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

31-10-2010, 03:20 PM

Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 03:20 PM

I loved Ann Widdecombe's dance last night, when she was dragged around the floor by Anton she looked like an industrial floor polisher! I hope she is kept in until the end for entertainment value. However, it would be fair if there were two prizes, one for the funniest and most entertaining contestant, which Ann would win hands down, and one for the best dancer.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

31-10-2010, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dancingsky ->
I loved Ann Widdecombe's dance last night, when she was dragged around the floor by Anton she looked like an industrial floor polisher! I hope she is kept in until the end for entertainment value. However, it would be fair if there were two prizes, one for the funniest and most entertaining contestant, which Ann would win hands down, and one for the best dancer.
That's a good idea DS, maybe that suggestion should be forwarded to the Producers of the show. As you say, it would definitely make it fairer all round.

I love Ann's attitude to the show, she'll give it a go whatever is thrown at her and whatever she looks like!
I think she will really miss this show when it finishes.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2010, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That's a good idea DS, maybe that suggestion should be forwarded to the Producers of the show. As you say, it would definitely make it fairer all round.

I love Ann's attitude to the show, she'll give it a go whatever is thrown at her and whatever she looks like!
I think she will really miss this show when it finishes.
I sent Ann an e-mail this morning suggesting it would be fairer if there were two prizes.

She does have a good sense of humour and the gift of being able to laugh at herself, which is great. I told her how we are winding our Down's Syndrome son (25) up at present. He would like a girlfriend and we have suggested, much to his horror, that Ann Widdecombe would be ideal! I think Ann will not mind us taking her name in vain.

Page 7 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top