Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2010, 02:13 PM

Saturday's daily

Hope Chr1st1an is enjoying his weekend with the grandson - easy to see he's not around; one o' clock and no daily chat thread started!

I've had a scuttling round morning - been to a local warehouse type place that sells salvage stuff - thungs that have beensubject of insurance claims, so maybe there has been a fire or flood and some stock lost ... this is the remainder. Plus bits and bobs from all over. Ostensibly I went to look at dining suites, for after we get the new wooden floor (monday) but then I got sidetracked by the clothes...... An Armani lbd (little black dress) original price tag says £999, theirs says £160 and all clothes are half-price today, so £80! ...... But I resisted - how good am I? I did succumb to some holiday/dress up tops. An all over silver sequin one, an indian cotton beaded strappy thing, a crochet type one and a very lightweight 'shrug' - extravagent, eh? total cost £7.50!!!!

No other news
Have a good day all
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2010, 02:16 PM

Re: Saturday's daily

Good day all, . . I was waiting with baited breath for someone to make a start on the Morning All thread

Have a good one oFFers, . . and look out for pot holes, . . my daughter's just written off a tyre and two suspension bushes on her car.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2010, 05:57 PM

Cloudless blue skies here, a bit windy and cool: 3 degrees (37 F). To the library to pick up my hold and stopped at the market because there is supposed to be an all day cold rain tomorrow; the big storm that inundated California is on its way here

DM, you made out like a bandit... what bargains!
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2010, 09:48 PM

Thanks for starting this thread DM, we have to check in, don't we..

Beautiful day here and I've taken a couple nice walks. Really feels good to get out and move the old bones alittle more than usual.

Hope Christian is having a good time.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top