Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland
Dalmagirl is female  Dalmagirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 06:14 PM

Re: Post your Resolutions Here!

I will get the house at least clean and tidy in every room if not finished.
I will dump the dog sofa which is disgusting and get one that is easier to keep clean.
I will finish polishing at least two of my three novels and send them out to publishers.
I will send my CV out to prospective employers now I have finally got my MSc.
I will start going swimming again, at least five times a week, and lose two stone.

Even one out of five will be a result.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 10:01 PM

Impressive list, DG, good luck!
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dalmagirl ->
I will get the house at least clean and tidy in every room if not finished.
I will dump the dog sofa which is disgusting and get one that is easier to keep clean.
I will finish polishing at least two of my three novels and send them out to publishers.
I will send my CV out to prospective employers now I have finally got my MSc.
I will start going swimming again, at least five times a week, and lose two stone.

Even one out of five will be a result.
S*D the housework! Keep the sofa! But go ahead with the book. Then when you`re famous you can pay someone to clean up. (and have your own swimming pool)
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland
Dalmagirl is female  Dalmagirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2010, 11:23 PM

The sad truth about being a novelist is that even if you are commercially published very few actually make much money and have to have a "day job" as well... still, every little helps as they say.
brigid
New Member!
shropshire
brigid is female 

04-01-2010, 10:46 PM

....i know i'm a bit late posting on here but at least i can confirm that i'm sticking to mine. which is not to eat chocolate for breakfast.

ps tiramisu ice cream doesn't count, does it? only a bit of chocolate involved.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by brigid ->
....i know i'm a bit late posting on here but at least i can confirm that i'm sticking to mine. which is not to eat chocolate for breakfast.

ps tiramisu ice cream doesn't count, does it? only a bit of chocolate involved.
....good for you!
Dalmagirl
Longford, Ireland

06-01-2010, 03:40 PM

I've achieved one... and had an offer out of the blue which acts as a partial credit for another! Go me!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top