Join for free
Page 7 of 34 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 08:18 AM

Re: The Daily Thread

Good morning.

I have a visit to dentist at lunchtime, only for a checkup. I used to be terrified of dentists having had terrible experiences as a child, no pain relief or anything! However my present dentist, Adrian, is so lovely and with a great sense of humour, even an extraction is almost a pleasure.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 08:26 AM

Morning all

A lovely day here, nothing unusual happening here today (I hope) walking this morning and work this afternoon.

Have a good day all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 09:01 AM

Good Morning AB, Qetta, MM and All. Hope everyone will enjoy Friday.

Going to RSPB (again) with Loki - we had lovely walks around the lochs there yesterday and hopefully will enjoy more today!

Take care and stay safe
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 11:50 AM

Good Morning all. Still looking at some rain today as we begin to get a taste of things to come. The rainy season is only a month away as we say goodbye to warm, dry weather. Weather in the Pacific Northwest is rainy 8-9 months of the year. We won't see steady dry weather again until next July.

I've got only one thing planned today and that is to deliver 3 camera items for sale to The Equipment Lady. She's a professional photographer that also runs a side business selling equipment. I hate to see some of these items go but times are tough and I could use the cash. I still have plenty of gear left to keep taking photos.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 12:36 PM

Hello everyone!

Have been to the Garden Centre this morning looking for ideas to brighten the garden during the long winter months ahead, will definitely get some universal pansies for long lasting colour .....and maybe polyanthus.

Hope you all have a good day and weekend ahead!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 04:22 PM

Lovely late Summer morning, if a bit chilly; presently 22 C (71 F), bright sun. The needed rain mostly went North of us, we got only 0.02", not much help easing the drouth. No special news, just the usual market run.

Have a good day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 05:49 PM

Hello all, it turned very cold this evening so I lit the fire for the first time this year, we have gas central heating but it gives the wife and me headaches so we use the open coal fire as much as we can, it's more comfortable but I hate cleaning it out the next day. We'll cuddle up to the fire tonight and watch the DVD horror film 'The cottage' in the dark.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 05:54 PM

I am feeling really chilly, but am resisting putting on the heating, oil is so pricey! We might put a fan heater on in the lounge later if we really have to.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2010, 08:38 PM

Relaxing sort of day today...walking round reservoirs which are very full now-not surprisingly after what we've had. Visit to garden centre after dinner for some winter pansies-planted when I got home. Then stroll along the canal, then off to chippy for tea........
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2010, 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone

I hope that you all have a wonderful day doing whatever tickles your fancy.

Life is for living so dont spend all day working, shopping, sitting in front of your computer, get out there and enjoy life.

Page 7 of 34 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 17 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top