Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 02:52 PM

Re: Hair loss !

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I tried the Aussie volume stuff and it made my hair floppier, like using conditioner.
I'm just weird.

I don't perm it very often but home perms have definitely changed for the worse.

The Chrystal Tips and Alistair look would be heaven
Aww Rachel, sorry I can't help more - that's about the extent of my limited knowledge. Have you thought about hair extensions - would that be possible? (I know absolutely nothing about those other than my youngest granddaughter was considering them - she was too tight fisted to pay for them after her mother told her if she want them fine, but she has to pay for them herself )
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Rachel and Susie - the coconut oil shampoo (has other stuff in it) has arrived today, so wont be using it till Friday. They say for limp, fine hair. Its a volumiser shampoo. Will let you know when I've tried it....
Good luck with it Pats, hope it works the way you want it to
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 03:04 PM

Extensions - not a bad idea - the clip in ones that is....
Thanks Karen x - I will be disappointed if it doesnt help, after such good reviews....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 03:06 PM

Extensions - not a bad idea - the clip in ones that is....
Thanks Karen x - I will be disappointed if it doesnt help, after such good reviews....
Just bear in mind Pats that what works for one doesn't necessarily work for others so if it does work, what a boon , if it doesn't try not to get too upset. Aww, wish I could help more <hug>
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2013, 03:16 PM

Oh I know that Karen - for weeks I've researched products - bought them all ! Then, been disappointed. Now - I wash my hair with no expectation, its just desperation this time, the reviews were 'very' good... I'll get over it tho' - usually do
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 03:20 PM

Oh I know that Karen - for weeks I've researched products - bought them all ! Then, been disappointed. Now - I wash my hair with no expectation, its just desperation this time, the reviews were 'very' good... I'll get over it tho' - usually do
What about that stuff they sell for men that are thinning? Can't think what it's called now - Regain? I wonder if that would help?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 03:30 PM

Yes - I've considered that and then got lost in it all....
Yea - I will look into that
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 03:40 PM

Ha! Just looked it up and they do one for women - might as well give it a go Pats
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 04:46 PM

Thanks gal - I think I will
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2013, 06:38 PM

Well Daved - I can do all that - except, the coffee

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top