Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 05:58 PM

Re: Thursday A day not to forget

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I know Sweep is on Dogsey; do they have a PM system as we do here and on Catsey? Perhaps someone could contact her and ask her to read this thread .....
Yes, they do have a PM system on Dogsey, and yes I have PM'd her, not had a reply yet so I'm not sure if I did the right thing or she's just letting a bit of time cool the tension. Let us hope it's the latter.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 06:06 PM

Thank you Losos, I've just found her over there. I won't PM her aswell or she may feel pressured. I will do if you think that would help. I do hope she comes here and reads all these replies.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Thank you Losos, I've just found her over there. I won't PM her aswell or she may feel pressured. I will do if you think that would help. I do hope she comes here and reads all these replies.
Let's wait and see what happens - I'll PM you in a few days
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2010, 09:05 PM

Thanks, Losos! I do hope she'll reconsider.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

25-11-2010, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Aha mystery solved It wasn't a PM it was your post 42 above, thank heavens I thought I was on the way to the funy farm

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top