Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2010, 02:55 PM

Re: Any Eastender fans?

Originally Posted by chinadoll ->
Well I was in a discussion about whodunnit and quite a few folk think Archie died by accident. Reason being,his cancer had returned and after all the kerfuffle he was looking at the snow globe,came over weak and collapsed grabbing the bust of the queen vic which, then fell on his head causing a haemorrage. Does that sound feasible? Answers on a post card please.
Interesting!

So suspects are.....reasons
Phil - wrecked family
Ronnie - Babies, childhood etc
Peggy - Family
Bradley - Raped Stacey
Ian - Blackmail
Jack - ?
Ryan - Janine
Janine - Used her!

have I missed anyone?
SLJ 52
New Member!
Swansea, Wales
SLJ 52 is female 

07-01-2010, 03:19 PM

Sam? .......and she's got a fingernail missing!
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 04:59 PM

I personally think it's going to be one of those "least suspected" types - maybe Ben?? (well, Maggie Simpson shot Mr Burns, didn't she??)

Also might be worth trying to find out whose contract on the show is about to end!!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Miranda53 ->
I personally think it's going to be one of those "least suspected" types - maybe Ben?? (well, Maggie Simpson shot Mr Burns, didn't she??)

Also might be worth trying to find out whose contract on the show is about to end!!
I think maybe you're right about a "leasty suspected" type. I don't think it's Sam now as she has already been laballed the killer and that's too obvious me thinks

I'm not sure if Ben could have reached hitting Archie over the head It won't be Ian as he's an original and if he left he would want to go out a good guy because he's been in it so long don't ya think?

If it wasn't natural causes, I just don't know who to think It could be any of them within reason
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2010, 06:32 PM

I thought it might be Ben too He could easily have pushed the Queen Vic bust over onto Archie .........da - dada - da
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 04:08 PM

Eastenders ended with a real cliffhanger last night, didn't it

So..... in the first few minutes tonight, Billy will finish reading Archie's will and reveal who has been left the Queen Vic!

Any ideas who that might be?
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 04:13 PM

Well, I wouldn't think it's Peggy, as Barbara Windsor is leaving the series.

Maybe it's Billy?? The poor gormless chap is due for some good luck!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

15-01-2010, 04:38 PM

Well, I wouldn't think it's Peggy, as Barbara Windsor is leaving the series.

Maybe it's Billy?? The poor gormless chap is due for some good luck!
Those are my thought too, Miranda, I would like it to be Billy too

I think there's more going on than we know with Ronnie and Roxy's mum. A new Mitchell will be arriving in Albert Square shortly ........ a brother to Ronnie and Roxy that they had no idea he existed! More confusion!!!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2010, 07:16 PM

You saw them spoil it on Loose Women too the Mags!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

15-01-2010, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
You saw them spoil it on Loose Women too the Mags!!
Not this time Cassie I read it in the soap mag!!!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top