Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:14 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Morning all.

Good luck at the dentist, Deb. I hate the place.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:34 AM

Happy Tuesday everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 10:38 AM

Good morning all, lovely day here. The builders arrived yesterday morning and stripped the old living room down to the bone, everythings gone, fireplace,flooring,doors and all the fittings. I took a few snaps when they were gone and I'll post them when the work is finished and I'm back to normal again. I had retreated to the shed for the day, seeking peace and quiet and it's from there now I send my morning greetings, I'm confined to barracks until the work is done, hopefully on Friday. To give the lads their due they are very fast workers.
We got a laugh when we seen written on the concrete over the fireplace "Still love ya Phyllis 1975" all together now Ahhhhh.
I thought Al Fresco was an Italian footballer Alan, why are you all eating him. Great photo.
I hope you are as well as you can be Folks, take care.
Sabrena
greater/manchester
Sabrena is female  Sabrena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 11:39 AM

Good morning all enjoy your day what ever you are doing
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Nice photo Alan, does the lovely Horse belong to your
Son?
No Susie. He used to have a horse but no longer. There's usually two horses in the field belonging to a doctor who lives in the village.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
My family eating al fresco at my son's house on Saturday evening.
Who was Al and what did he taste like?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 06:28 PM

I really enjoyed my grandson's leaving concert this afternoon, it was entitled "Pirates of the Curry-bean" Lots of good fun with plenty of jokes thrown in, good acting (nobody forgot their lines) and the group singing and solos were amazing.

Well done to all the children!

The only fault I could find was the ridiculously small, uncomfortable straight backed chairs that we had to sit on for almost an hour and a half ..... my b*m and backed ached like anything after
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I really enjoyed my grandson's leaving concert this afternoon, it was entitled "Pirates of the Curry-bean" Lots of good fun with plenty of jokes thrown in, good acting (nobody forgot their lines) and the group singing and solos were amazing.

Well done to all the children!

The only fault I could find was the ridiculously small, uncomfortable straight backed chairs that we had to sit on for almost an hour and a half ..... my b*m and backed ached like anything after
Glad you enjoyed it Mags it sounds fun
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2014, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Glad you enjoyed it Mags it sounds fun
Thanks Meg, you have all this to come enjoy it, as the years seem to fly by when they are growing up...

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top