Join for free
Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2012, 10:00 AM

Re: Tonight's Corrie

Originally Posted by Lynne55 ->
Yeh Corrie has just won the Television Awards
That's great! So glad it didn't go to EE (again!)

I didn't watch it - went to bed at 8 pm feeling unwell.
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 11:56 AM

I haven't watched it for Years now, just got fed up with it. Don't watch the other Soaps either.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 08:36 PM

I much prefer Corrie to EE.

Corrie's really good at the moment isnt it, all that's going on with Leanne, Carla and Peter, really exciting stuff. I wonder if Peter and Carla will end up together.

I wonder whether Frank will end up being found guilty of rape, we all know he did it. I reckon (and I don't know) that someone he knew before, that he raped, will give evidence against him, someone weve never seen before. It's just a hunch I have. OR he'll end up raping Sally. What does anyone else think?

Not a very nice subject to talk about is it.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 10:46 PM

I think Frank will get away with it and be so overconfident Sally will be the next victim.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 10:59 PM

Whatever happens, Peter and Leanne are at an end of their relationship.

I think Ali could be right about another victim coming forward. I hope so anyway because I don't want Frank to get away with what he's done, and it will wipe the smug looks off his mum's, and Sally's, faces.

The incident with Maria was well brought up though because, as a woman, she should never have agreed to meet him in his home. Neutral ground every time with someone you barely know. However, what she was wearing had no relevance.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I much prefer Corrie to EE.

I wonder if Peter and Carla will end up together.

I wonder whether Frank will end up being found guilty of rape, we all know he did it. I reckon (and I don't know) that someone he knew before, that he raped, will give evidence against him, someone weve never seen before. It's just a hunch I have. OR he'll end up raping Sally. What does anyone else think?
Just think if Peter and Carla end up together she'll have to help look after Simon!! Now I just cannot imagine her doing that

I think the same as you as well.....so we'll have to wait and see
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2012, 11:51 PM

Well I managed to watch the TV awards but, fortunately for me, I was able to skip the boring bits, including that horrendous creature Dermot O'Leary, or whatever his name is. What a horrid character with his shouting and growling.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention that!

This may sound awful, but I can't abide little Simon but he'll be devastated at his dad and Leanne splitting up - not to mention the fall-out from Ken and Dreary as well.

Peter and Carla are just so wrong for each other on many levels, so I can't see that lasting either.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 12:00 AM

Aw I quite like little Simon but yes he'll be devastated at his dad. But have they actually split up yet? Maybe Leanne will forgive and perhaps Peter will come to his senses nah I don't think so!

Yes agree Peter and Carla are so wrong for each other and it wont last.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2012, 12:00 AM

I think Sally will be the next victim too. Despite the fact that I now find it all a bit OTT I still watch it!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

02-02-2012, 12:05 AM

The reason I don't like little Simon is because he's a mouthy little sod, answering back to the adults which would have resulted in me having a smack if I'd done that at his age.

Has anybody noticed that he looks like Fred West?

I wish Sally would get off her perch and forgive Kevin. After all, she's had more blokes in her bed than Tracyluv! She was just lucky not to have got pregnant by any of them!

Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top