Join for free
Page 31 of 45 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 07:01 AM

Re: Rebus Puzzles

She was having computer problems - and she was laid up with broken bones. We will appreciate her all the more when she returns.

I love these Rebus puzzles - they become quite addictive don't they?
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2016, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
She was having computer problems - and she was laid up with broken bones. We will appreciate her all the more when she returns.

I love these Rebus puzzles - they become quite addictive don't they?
Ooh yes thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotten about her broken bones ! Sorry LMB ! I hope she is not in too much pain, and I hope that she doesn't put foot to floor too soon.

You're right about these flippin Rebus thingies being addictive!
Reminds me of "Catchphrase" on TV. That's quite addictive too !
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 01:35 AM

It's 11 days since LMB last posted on this thread ! Has anybody seen her on the site since then - it's a bit worrying !

myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2016, 01:58 AM

Hi Gilly ... I've had a couple of emails from LMB ... she's having internet problems again !!!!
GillyT
Nottingham, England

31-07-2016, 12:31 PM

It's about time Canada pulled it's finger out and dragged themselves into the 21st century !!!! Mind you UK ain't a lot better with regard to internet signals etc.

I saw on the news that some villagers got together, saved money, donations and bought their own internet connection.

They had to hire a trench digger and driver and dig several kilometres of ditch to lay the carbon fibre cabling they bought, and they sorted their own internet connection. It got so bad, and business people had to drive several miles in order to get an internet connection to conduct their businesses !! In the end, as I've said, in desperation and with no reaction from the people who could improve internet connection, The villagers clubbed together, held fund-raising activities and raised the tens of thousands of pounds that it cost to do it themselves ! Now they have reliable and decent internet connection !

Thanks for the info, Myrtle.
GillyT
Nottingham, England

10-08-2016, 04:14 PM

Oh well, perhaps the library of pics etc. has gone dry ! C'ést la vie ! I hope LMB's injury is not causing her a problem though. Hurry up and get better LMB. We're still here.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2016, 04:54 PM

Hi Gilly LMB is still having internet problems !!!!
GillyT
Nottingham, England

10-08-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Hi Gilly LMB is still having internet problems !!!!
Ta Myrtle
GillyT
Nottingham, England

30-08-2016, 09:42 PM

Hey, Myrtle, have you heard anything from LMB lately ? It's been ages and I can't tell if she's been able to go into other threads on here. Bit worrying really, I just hope she is OK herself and that it's just a dreadful internet connnection.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2016, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Must be

A play on words
That was the one.

My apologies to you all for just disappearing.
Between connection issues, being tired of reading BS, and then having good weather, I basically gave the internet (not just here) a big miss! It was wonderful!

But I'm back. I have absolutely no idea just where I'm at in my file, so gonna start at the tail end and work frontwards.
Eventually I will repeat! Sorry.
Let's start with an easy one ....

Page 31 of 45 « First < 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top