Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
AliceB
Cheshire
AliceB is female  AliceB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 11:27 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

I'm recovering from my baking session with grand-daughters yesterday. Absolute flop, as the chocolate filling oozed out and I had to scrape the bottom of the oven - yuk!

So, no left-over muffins for you UJ - but they were still devoured, even though they looked disgusting!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 11:34 AM

Good morning fellow members I am rushing to give the garden a once over before it gets too hot.

Two lots of washing out and one more to go that's about as exciting as today gets and that suits me fine
I have had a busy week of baby sitting and outings and it is lovely just to potter at home again .

Enjoy your day everyone
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by AliceB ->
I'm recovering from my baking session with grand-daughters yesterday. Absolute flop, as the chocolate filling oozed out and I had to scrape the bottom of the oven - yuk!

So, no left-over muffins for you UJ - but they were still devoured, even though they looked disgusting!

Alice darlin' - a little (true) story. Dragon borrowed a cake tin from a neighbour (wasn't told it had a false bottom) Dragon made this lovely chocolate cake, took it out of the oven, placed her hand underneath to support it, the false bottom came away and cake, stuck firmly to the bottom of the tin rolled across the kitchen floor and then broke. Us kids (my two sister and I plus George) ate the cake off the kitchen floor.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 11:37 AM

buenas dias all. Lovely photos Alan and venus. Here, as ever, itīs very hot but we have an occasional cloud making an appearance now and then.
We dropped our friends off at the airport last night, they will be back again at the end of August, they are spending more and more time here these days, going back only because of commitments in the athletics field and drama productions. No big plans today, a bit of tidying up and some tidying up of outside plants, a take it as it comes day will do for me today. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 04:53 PM

Good afternoon all, lovely weather here today. We've had to spend yesterday evening and last night in the daughters house as our electric conked out when one of the workers did something he shouldn't have done, it's a long story and I won't bore you with it, anyway there was I typing out my good afternoon greeting in the hut when bang goes everything, this was at about 3pm and I had just returned from the local, yerman said he would have to get another man in to fix the electrics and we wouldn't have it back till this afternoon so here I am.
There was a program I wanted to see last night on TV, but in the son-in-laws place sport rules and that stayed on, I nipped out to his local pub and guess what was on the TV?, yes your right.
Take care Folks.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2014, 05:06 PM

And a very late happy Friday from me

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top