Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Re: Royal Wedding

I wondered when someone would take a shot at David, one of the nicest young men ever to leave Leytonstone. I can only put it down to jealousy. This young hero has got Everything, a good looking wife, bags of money, three lovely children another on the way and the love and affection and the respect of many.

David is one in a million, he stopped his car to help another motorist, I can't see many other millionaires doing that and what is more William chose him as his friend.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 07:54 PM

If anyone is missing their cat or other similar moggy, they'll find it on Elton John's head, c.o. Westminster Abbey.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
If anyone is missing their cat or other similar moggy, they'll find it on Elton John's head, c.o. Westminster Abbey.
, Thats not nice John, he paid a fortune for that dead cat.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Elton didn't look very happy at all, I did wonder if he still had strong memories of Diana's funeral in the Abbey where he played and sang that very moving song.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 08:16 PM

I smiled at the cartwheeling clergyman, brilliant.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I smiled at the cartwheeling clergyman, brilliant.
Did you see the policeman 'entertaining' the crowds?
If not, it appears after 25secs in this video ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13247503
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 08:23 PM

Did you see the poor guard who fell off his horse! Poor fella! horse was fine though and cantered off toward the carriage lol
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2011, 08:24 PM

I hadn't seen that, thanks Mags. Wasn't it a great day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

01-05-2011, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
Did you see the poor guard who fell off his horse! Poor fella! horse was fine though and cantered off toward the carriage lol
I missed that Cassie just had another look at the vid and caught it ...... you are very observant!

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I hadn't seen that, thanks Mags. Wasn't it a great day
Yes, Mary, I thought is was brilliant, I think I had a smile on my face for the majority of the time
William and Kate were so down to earth, it made such a difference.
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

01-05-2011, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
I wondered when someone would take a shot at David, one of the nicest young men ever to leave Leytonstone. I can only put it down to jealousy. This young hero has got Everything, a good looking wife, bags of money, three lovely children another on the way and the love and affection and the respect of many.

David is one in a million, he stopped his car to help another motorist, I can't see many other millionaires doing that and what is more William chose him as his friend.
I am truly sorry if my very tongue in cheek remarks offended you.
I am new here and I just assumed it was ok to contribute and voice an opinion.

However, I will learn by my mistake but feel I have to say the day I feel jealous of Mr Beckham will coincide with the day my illustrious club is crowned Premier league champions, FA cup winners and European Champions.

Nelson has more chance of getting his eye back than any of those scenario's coming true.

The motorists story gets better as time goes on.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top