Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 10:06 PM

Re: wet wednesday

The snow doesn't make me shiver, it's pretty - but this does:

That shot is from this past Feb, but the icicles are nearly that long again now!
Hubby was trying to get some of the ice off the roof - it was about 6" thick, and heavy!
I took the pic from inside the house! It was bleeping cold out there! I'm nobody's fool!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 10:06 PM

I like the wind chimes, too, Jamie; have some, love the sounds,
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 10:08 PM

LMB, that made me shiver too!!
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by lovemyboys ->
The snow doesn't make me shiver, it's pretty - but this does:

That shot is from this past Feb, but the icicles are nearly that long again now!
Hubby was trying to get some of the ice off the roof - it was about 6" thick, and heavy!
I took the pic from inside the house! It was bleeping cold out there! I'm nobody's fool!!
OH MY!
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I like the wind chimes, too, Jamie; have some, love the sounds,

I'm the only ONE that enjoys them.... makes them much more SPECIAL!

Hubby hates them!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 11:22 PM

Evening all-been a very cold day here with strong winds but no snow-thank goodness. Caught up with a bit of housework this morning then went to supermarket for some bread, milk etc. couldn't believe how crowded it was-thought it was stressmas again!!!! My friend kindly took me and Hatti for walk up to reservoirs this afternoon-nearly got blown away-got to say I'm very grateful to her for keep picking me up otherwise me and the girl wouldn't have been able to get out for a walk because of the snow and ice........the joys of having a 4x4....... Hope you've all had a good day

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top