Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 09:07 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Happy Saturday everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 09:19 AM

Good morning fellow members another hot day and I was up early to get some jobs done.

I think I am going to have a sewing day.I bought some black out linings for one of the large sitting room windows last year to try them . They are great for keeping the heat out in summer and in in the winter so I am now going to do the other large window.

Enjoy your day everyone
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 09:41 AM

Morning everyone, a bit cloudy out there, but a lovely day..
The Winds Storm in Arizona looked bad on the News, wonder if we get the dust again..
No plans just go with the flow today..lol enjoy ur Saturday all

Shazy..
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 09:49 AM

Enjoy your weekend eveyone
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 09:54 AM

Morning all. Dull here and a bit cooler. Looks like another good gardening day. Time to get the chainsaw out...
Happy Saturday!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 10:27 AM

buenas dias all. As ever another very hot sunny day. A bit of pottering inside and out today, no other plans. Have a good day all.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:37 PM

Good afternoon folks.

I envy those who are having another sunny day like we did yesterday as here it is now cloudy and quite cold. I'm not quite at the stage of lighting the fire but it isn't warm that's for sure.

My brother in law is going in for surgery on his leg today as he has been in quite a bit of pain. I'm not sure exactly what they are going to do (he doesn't like to moan about his health and avoids the subject - unlike me!) but I assume it isn't too serious. As he is in Texas though the wife does worry as she can't just pop round to see how he is.

I think I will go out to the shed and take a nice bit of meat (probably beef) out of the chest freezer for Sunday lunch tomorrow. We're not having anyone over but still like to have a nice meal just the wife and I.

Anyway, I'd better go and collect the cat from the vets as she had to stay in overnight for an X-Ray and some tests as for the past week she almost completely stopped eating. Hopefully they have found out it is just an infection or something they can treat with antibiotics. She turned 20 on the 14th of this month so things like this are quite worrying but we're trying to stay positive.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 02:44 PM

Popping in to say a quick hello from a hot and sultry Devon .... hope everyone is well
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 03:00 PM

Good afternoon all.

Its too hot for me.

Have been to see my Mum today, everything ok there.

Now resting at home.
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 03:09 PM

Extremely hot here...the sky is taking on a thunderstorm aspect again..haven't had a good sleep since Monday..red..roaring hot..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top