Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 01:44 PM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good afternoon all.
Sunny and cold here, after a very cold start. Didn't even open the back door when we got up.
Been out to buy fat balls and peanuts for the feeders. The birds are getting through them quickly..peanuts are for the woodpeckers - love watching them hang upside down
A quiet afternoon for us, all the family are coming tomorrow, as it's hubby's birthday, so we'll need our strength
Have a good afternoon everyone.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 07:03 PM

Serve me right for boasting but it has rained all afternoon!Meg and mags be careful what you are doing,hope you both get better soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Serve me right for boasting but it has rained all afternoon!Meg and mags be careful what you are doing,hope you both get better soon.
Thank you Annie I hope poor Mags isn't in for a spell of back trouble...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 11:09 PM

The prodigal son returns. Good day all. I've been away for weeks, having too much fun for one person. I've been photographing everything I can during the nicest part of our year in Oregon. I've been to an Indian Pow Wow, the coast of Oregon, the top of a mountain to get a great photo of the Columbian River Gorge and much, much more. On September 16th a friend & I are headed to Yosemite National Park in California to photograph the majestic landscapes there.

http://travel.nationalgeographic.com...national-park/

We'll be in the park for 4 days and 4 nights so there may be some really good opportunities for super shots. I've linked up with a photographer that lives just 90 miles from Yosemite to get personal tips on where to get the best photographs in mid-September. He might even join us to give us a personal tour. It's all very exciting.

I've also been working on a new photographic online blog located at: http://pacificnorthwesttravelerdotcom.wordpress.com/

It's a work in progress as I have no experience creating web sites from scratch. So far, I love the results and am proud of my accomplishments.

So, as you can tell it's been a busy but fun month or two. I love retirement and the freedom it gives me. I'll post more when I can. Have a great weekend all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top