Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2012, 11:14 PM

Re: Mammogramme

Brilliant Pixie, I'm really pleased for you and what a relief you must be feeling. Have a lovely Christmas.
Sophia G
New Member!
USA
Sophia G is female 

20-12-2012, 11:32 PM

I've read through this thread with interest and agree with all of you that it is an unpleasant procedure and downright painful for some of us. However, I can assure you as a survivor, ladies, that the alternative is much worse. Until technology gets better, it's all we have and I, for one, say 'Thank God'.

Happy holidays to you all!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sophia G ->
I've read through this thread with interest and agree with all of you that it is an unpleasant procedure and downright painful for some of us. However, I can assure you as a survivor, ladies, that the alternative is much worse. Until technology gets better, it's all we have and I, for one, say 'Thank God'.

Glad to know you're a survivor Sophia a Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year and may you have many more!! Good health and good luck.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Sophia G ->

Pleased to hear you are a survivor, Sophia...

A Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you too!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 01:28 PM

Sophia, I'd like to endorse the sentiments of others. Well done to you and compliments of the Season. A very Happy New Year and more to come
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2012, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Glad to know you're a survivor Sophia a Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year and may you have many more!! Good health and good luck.
Ditto from me as well.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 12:05 PM

Well some more good news. My results show the lowest grade tumour, completely excised, so no further treatment needed. But annual mammograms from now on as increased future risk.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 12:23 PM

Ania that is good news about the tumour. It is good you got the news quite quickly too and can now enjoy the Christmas holiday without having it on your mind .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 12:55 PM

Brilliant news Ania, a nice relaxing christmas for you.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2012, 06:02 PM

Excellent news, we are not having the best family news, my daughter in law's father died this week and my daughters husband has had a triple by pass and was discharged after 3 days, he has spent the time going too and fro from hospitals for the last 3 weeks, now he has had his lungs drained as he could hardly breath.They are trying to get him home today as the consultant doesnt want him to get a hospital bug, he will be safer at home he said.

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top