Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 08:29 AM

Wet and Windy Monday

Good morning everyone.

A day to stay by the fireside playing Scrabble or Chess or just just relaxing in the warmth of family, OR, you could go out and enjoy what mother nature has provided for our ejoyment, you choose.

Whatever you decide enjoy it and remember those who have left us left us some happy memories.
( DS, those who have left us are loved ones who have been recalled to their maker ).

Always remember to forget the troubles that pass your way; BUT NEVER forget the blessings that come each day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 08:49 AM

Re: Wet and Windy Monday

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Hope you each have a good day whatever you do, whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe

Love your gif, AB, and your sentiments - good ones.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 09:10 AM

Good morning.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 01:49 PM

Hi everyone, Mondays certainly come around quicker these days!

I had one of my bad nights trying to get to sleep, it must have been around 5.00am before I drifted off ....... hence I didn't wake up this morning until 10.00 I hate that as it seems to put me behind for the rest of the day.

I've just put my washing on the line but will need to keep an eye on it as there are dark clouds looming.

Hope you all enjoy your day!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 01:53 PM

It's actually sunny here for a change!
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
It's actually sunny here for a change!
Lucky you! It is bucketing here and the river, the otherside of the garden wall, is higher than I have seen it in months! I get paranoid about it, although it has never been known to flood our property, and it goes down as soon as the rain stops. Its source is only a couple of miles up the road so it doesn't have too much run off.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 05:30 PM

Hi, all! Sunny and a tad milder this morning, quite windy: 10 C (49 F). Another no-errand day so just a lazy lie-in and a few chores.

Mags, sorry you had a poor sleep last night..

Stay dry and warm, people.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 10:44 PM

Wild and windy and very wet day all day....very chilly as well!!!!!!! Was cheered up this morning though - the daffodils at end of garden are peeping through, they always remind me of spring, even though it's a long way off!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Wild and windy and very wet day all day....very chilly as well!!!!!!! Was cheered up this morning though - the daffodils at end of garden are peeping through, they always remind me of spring, even though it's a long way off!
That is early to be seeing the daffodils, Merz - I must have a look in my garden tomorrow to see if there are any signs of mine shooting...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2010, 10:52 PM

Daffodils!! We haven't even gad a frost yet! Will be picking chilis and basil from the garden tomorrow for dinner......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top