Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 07:34 AM

Relaxing Saturday

Good morning everyone

It is a bit cooler this morning (13 dgrees) with a sea breeze and the sun behind the clouds.The birds are singing with Peacocks backing them and a lot of sea gulls squawking overhead.

Nothing planned today, Yet, so it could be just relaxing with a book or surfing the net or just looking for things not to do. Lunch at home with a Salmon salad and an afternoon doing the same as this morning.

Have a good day everyone and spare a thought or two for absent friends.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 07:44 AM

Re: Relaxing Saturday

A very good morning to all.

Just a day pottering around today, Oscar has been ill in the night so we aren't walking him this morning to give him some quiet time..

I'm making fajitas for lunch and then might settle down with a book (if the weathers good) or a film (if it's wet) this afternoon..

Have a great day yourselves and let's watch out for one another...

Barry
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 07:48 AM

Going to have my first ride out on the bike fo almost two weeks, following the fall (still bruised, and still can't sleep on my left side).
Then a bit of top up shopping.

Then that's it, another lazy day. It really is too hot to do anything in August, it's not even 9:00 and it's 25c already.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 08:35 AM

'morning AB and everyone,

I'm able to get on the 'puter a bit earlier today as OH has gone into town for the turkey wings that our two monsters love so much, she buys them in bulk and the shopkeeper thinks we're crazy as no dogs get fed them in this country.

Will be making a start on the winter firewood today I hope, better than leaving it to the Autumn and having to do it all in one go. It will dry quicker in the cellar rather than in the barn where it is now.

Have a good day all you out there.
Nuttygran
Northumberland, UK.
Nuttygran is female  Nuttygran has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 09:28 AM

Good morning my friends, it's 14 degrees over here on East side AB but looking like it's going to rain - as expected...

Meeting my grandson & his girlfriend for a late lunch today. It will be the first time I have met her so I'd better be on my best behaviour...

Have a tranquil weekend all..
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 10:09 AM

Good morning all. We're in the middle of our best weather for the summer. It's supposed to get to 81F or 27C with blue skies. It will stay like that for weeks.

I've finished my processing of all my vacation photos and the final number kept is 132. I'll have memories for years returning to look at them all. Have a great day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone much cooler today which makes doing chores much more pleasant . Going to take advantage of this and clean the windows.

Have a lovely day one and all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 11:57 AM

Good morning all, cloudy and dull today rain seems certain any minute now. I have to pack a few things as we are off to Wexford for a few days with her two Sisters, God help me, as it says in the prayer, 'Blessed art thou amongst Women'. I had forgotten about it, put it to the back of my mind hoping it would go away. I love Wexford but with 3 Sisters!.
Enjoy the weekend Folks.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 02:18 PM

Hmm boring birthday Home alone except for the animals. Have had a piece of birthday cake and sat here playing silly games on my laptop.
Andy is working a 14hr shift today so wont be home till 10pm
Was looking forward to the Wales V England rugby today but its on bloody sky grrrrrr
Might just have another piece of cake lol
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 02:22 PM

Happy Birthday Cassie
There's absolutely nothing wrong with spending it with your animals I say, they love you loads and cannot eat cake!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top