Join for free
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 03:54 PM

Calling E-E fans

In the latest two parter of Silent Witness, did my eyes deceive me, or was that 'killer' Christian??
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 03:58 PM

Re: Calling E-E fans

I don't watch Silent Witness ... but I am an EE fan
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 05:31 PM

What's "killer" Christian?
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
What's "killer" Christia
I am simply asking whether the 'killer' in the programme Silent Witness, was played by the actor who played Christian in East Enders. hence, "was the killer, Christian?"
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 05:58 PM

I thought it was the actor who played Charlie Stubbs in Coranation Street.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
In the latest two parter of Silent Witness, did my eyes deceive me, or was that 'killer' Christian??
I don't watch Silent Witness either but I've just checked loads of John Partridge websites and information on him and there is no mention of him appearing on Silent Witness. I think he's doing theatre at the moment from what I can tell.

I still can't answer your question but if it was him in it I would have thought I would have found a mention of it with the sites I looked up.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I thought it was the actor who played Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street.
Just looked up Charlie Stubbs in Wiki ...... and you're right Mal, Charlie was in Silent Witness
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2013, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Just looked up Charlie Stubbs in Wiki ...... and you're right Mal, Charlie was in Silent Witness
I could never forget that cruel face
daisymay
South Wales Valleys

20-01-2013, 02:54 PM

I new that I recognised the face, just could not think from where. I knew it was a soap, but as have not watched either for many a long day, I just could not place him. I had to look up Charlie Stubs as had forgotten all about him, and yup you are all right it was him. But there is a similarity don't you think?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top