Join for free
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 12:39 PM

What Happened, It's Friday

I was surprised not to see a Friday post started this morning. Good morning all. I've been dealing with a ton of email this morning as my favorite photographic forum has come alive suddenly.

I skipped my daily trip to McDonald's yesterday but plan on returning today. We're in a bit of a rainy spell but the temperatures aren't as cold as a few weeks ago. I've turned my furnace off all together for this Winter.

Here was my flower of the day, captured outside Sharis Restaurant yesterday. I love tulips. Have a great day!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 03:15 PM

Re: What Happened, It's Friday

Good afternoon, Bob - you're all on your lonesome today!

Beautiful sunny day here and currently 21ºC - although it's very nice we badly need some rain, the ground is so dry.

Been busy in the garden today and just stopped for a cuppa.

Hoping Eileen's recovery is going well .....

Enjoy your day everyone!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 04:52 PM

It was raining all night and this morning but now the sun is out, the rain will have done the plants good. Went to Gretna Green today, to the shopping village, just bought a couple of jumpers and some cotton trousers. Have a good weekend, Annie.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2011, 07:33 PM

Good evening all from what has been a very hot and sunny Ashbourne, Derbyshire. Am staying here until Tuesday-Brother and SIL have gone off to Italy for few days, so my job is looking after 15yr Nephew and Sam the dog.

Have had a lazy day really, took the dogs walking, sat and read papers, don't buy them at home, so made a pleasant change. After dinner went into Ashbourne for bit of shopping and then before I knew it, Tom was home from school. He's been really kind and let me use my own laptop-no doubt he'll be wanting to take over shortly....think I'll have to sort a rota out!!!!! Have a good weekend all........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top