Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 08:00 AM

Lazy Saturday

Good Morning everyone.

A busy day here today, we are determind to find things not to do so that we have something to do tomorrow. As tomorrow never comes it makes us more determind to find things.

Smile and say hello to a stranger it could make their day or at least start them thinking ' Who the hell is that '.
I hope that you all have a great day and enjoy whatever you do.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 09:17 AM

Re: Lazy Saturday

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope you all have a lovely day, no matter what the weather is like!

Take care and stay safe.

Love the gif AB - I can relate to it
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 12:35 PM

I had a lovely day yesterday, my son picked me up and took me to their new house, right in the middle of the New Forest, an old cottage (rented). After some lunch we walked with Dizzy the dog through the forest to collect the children from their tiny little school (three classrooms). We all got back soaked up our knees from splashing in the deep puddles. The colours and smell in the damp forest were just wonderful. Oh I'd give my right arm to live in a place like that. He dropped me back home late evening, I am very lucky.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 12:53 PM

Good morning all!

Some tidying up planned for the garden later, the sun is trying its hardest to break through so hopefully it will be a pleasant afternoon.

I hope the gales and rain have calmed down in those areas badly affected.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 02:54 PM

Hope you all have a nice weekend! Sunny Saturday here
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 03:43 PM

Rain is here but I don't care. Because of birthdays and other plans I'm joining my best friend at his parents house tomorrow. I actually shaved this morning for the occasion. We'll be celebrating Thansgiving early. Shoot, the stores here already have "Black Friday" sales two weeks early. It's all about money, the bain of humanity.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2010, 05:44 PM

Hi all. Our string of bright sunny days continues at least thru tomorrow: already 15 C (59 F) before lunch, made 19 C yesterday. Lovely while it lasts. No errand day, did the library yesterday, so just some dull chores and pottering.

Glad the weather seems to be a bit better!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top