Join for free
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 07:26 PM

Snow cat!

Of all the cats I have known and loved, I've never seen one enjoy the snow like this cat does!

Typically, mine would step gingerly and shake each paw free of the stuff between steps. Burrow in it? Never!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 07:52 PM

Re: Snow cat!

Hi Annie Jack, missed seeing you on here,hope you are feeling better.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 10:37 PM

That cat looks like it really enjoys snow!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 10:39 PM

The cats were certainly having fun in the snow!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2013, 11:21 PM

Aw fantastic video. I've never known a cat to burrow in snow either, great to watch.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 01:01 AM

A lovely video, those cats were having fun. I'm very glad we don't get all that snow here though.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 09:07 AM

Annie darlin' - stupid cats!!! - but cute though - however, I don't want any of that cold white stuff down this way thank you - you keep that up there.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 10:27 AM

Hello Annie - good to see you online again

That is a brilliant clip! I laughed my socks off at it burrowing thro' the snow and all I could see was her head and tail!

Many thanks for making me smile this morning

Take care
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 05:45 PM

Several years ago we moved house, whilst we were loading the lorry it started with that light spattering of 'gritty' snow, but by the time we were unloading, this had become a 'white out'. The next day, as a result of winds etc, the area directly in front of the back door was about a foot deep. Our 6 month old kitten was desperately plaiting her legs so we opened the door and she shot out like a bullet from a gun. O.M.G. we howled as barely two seconds out she realised that all was not as it should be and she tried to levitate. Can anyone remember the beer/lager ad with the tiny lizard on hot sand lifting alternative feet? well that is what she looked like as she desperately tried to keep of this strange cold wet stuff.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2013, 05:51 PM

I loved the video, especially when the cat buried herself in the snow with just her head and tail showing.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top